1 - Standing in the Roses
After two years of praying together, Gerald and I knew it was time to adopt again, this time a girl just a bit younger than Cora. It sounds like a good plan to us; hope the girls feel that way! We found a foundation that promotes and assists the adoption of Waiting Children. Well, any child without a family is a waiting child. Brittany's Hope was established by a couple to help children waiting in other countries. In their listings was the description of a 6 year old girl, waiting in China. An email or two later, someone sent us more info including a picture of a serious little girl in overalls and pink sandals, standing in the roses.Isaiah 43:5 Fear not: for I am with thee:
I will bring thy seed from the east,
and gather thee from the west

0 Comments:
<< Home